Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday Humor--(from Lily)


Who knew Target was so culturally diverse that they make Hanukkah dog toys for even the Jewish dog? So, Lily and I were walking around the store and came upon the above toy. She grabbed it and looked at it a little confused and then said,'What is this? A Dinosaur foot?" I laughed so hard I had to stop pushing the cart. It was obvious from my reaction that her assumption was wrong, so then she said, " Oh, I think it's a brush."--that made me laugh harder. I mean, where would she have seen a Menorah before? I love that her little brain put that together. I still can't stop giggling. I had to take a pic with my phone so that the story would make sense. It just struck me so funny! But maybe it's just me, because Jake didn't find it so hilarious!...
(Ps....It's a stuffed Menorah dog toy, incase you couldn't make it out.)

5 comments:

katie speed said...

she is just like him.... It reminds me of "is this a dogs toe-nail?" No wonder he didn't think it was funny.

Staci Leach said...

Don't you just love the things Kids come up with? Make sure you keep them written down. I have like two pages of funny kid sayings.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

LOL I think lily is very smart!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

That's the kind of stuff that makes being a mom worth while.

butter&eggs said...

I LOVE her!!!