Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Beginning...

I'll admit, I've been neglecting our blog for the past 2 months. But give me a break! We just moved! There is so much I've skipped that I'm not even gonna try to back track, I'm just going to give a brief update and move on from there. So, We have successfully moved to Southern California. Jake has been in Law school for over a month now and has survived. Lily has started Preschool, Dance and gymnastics, all the with her cousin Meg, and loves it all. Betsy is a crawling maniac and is the definition of a Dyson. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. And the teething...Ah! I'm busy being a Mom and keeping things in order. I think sometimes that having a jail sentence wouldn't be that bad. :-) We had a busy summer: Hawaii, Canada, packing, moving, unpacking, etc., and we are ready to slow down a bit....hopefully. We really are enjoying it here so far, and have even discussed staying when Jake is done with school. It's fun have Kerry and Nate and all the cousin just down the street, and Disneyland and the beach near too. Here are some pics of Betsy with my Great-Aunt's walker from our trip to Santa Barbara a few weekends ago, and Lily's first day of school...tears and all!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kerry said...

The light glistening off that tear is classic...
We are so in love with you guys being here. See you in the morning!

karly angela zobrist said...

tears! beans dont cry