Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easter Portraits anyone???

I've always wanted to take Lily's Easter pics with a cute little bunny or some baby chicks or both even! So this year I decided I would finally do it. I'm getting some baby chicks and a baby bunny from Jones Feed today and and taking her picture this week
in her Easter dress. Then I thought I would offer this to everyone since I'm going through all the trouble of getting these little animals. And since the trees and flowers are all starting to blossom, it's a perfect time! Taking your kids to get their pics done at a studio can get expensive, especially since you have to pay a sitting fee and then buy all the portraits. I'm gonna charge $90, and that will get you the whole Disc of edited pics! I'll take as many as it takes to get some good ones! If you're interested, let me know soon. I'll only keep these "pets" for a few weeks, so hurry "while supplies last"! :-) I'll post Lily's pics as soon as I get them taken and done. I have a few picturesque places to take the pictures, or if you have a place that you would like, that can be arranged! Email me, at Jamiliajean@yahoo.com, or leave a comment!

5 comments:

Kara Benson said...

Yes!!!! I really want pictures call Me!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Okay, you better keep all those little easter animals until I come to Vegas CUz i'm in! I totally want pictures of my cute new little baby Dallin, and one with all three kids. Wow three kids, I can't believe I have three. It's kind of wierd. Anyway, can't wait to see the posts of Lily's Easter pictures.
p.s. - I have been shopping around for easter dresses for the girls. I love those pink and brown ones from Gymboree. You still work there don't you? Let me know.

aaron and allee said...

Gosh, I wish we were going to be in town! I love your photography!

Daniel said...

yes i want to do it!!!

Vernos said...

Will you be doing it the few days before easter? we'll be down there, and would love to. let me know.