Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lily's first Harley ride!

Relax...it was just around the cul-de-sac! My Dad is a Harley guy. He has taught Lily to identify Harley's on the street, takes her to the Harley store, buys her Harley clothes, and taught her to point out chrome in the Harley catalog. She'll hear the rumble of a nearby Harley driving down the street and get excited and yell "Harley!" I think he's been counting down the days until he could finally take her on a ride! He contemplated a way to rig her carseat up on it so he could do it a long time ago! I wasn't really feeling that one. Yesterday was finally the day. They got all ready, and Lily informed him that he needed to put on his "Harley shirt"...hence the vest...! They went around the cul-de-sac...both of them with smiles on their faces! I'm sure there will be more rides to come.



6 comments:

McEwen Family said...

Your Dad is awesome! Lily looks pretty cool on the back of a Harley, how fun!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

That is too cute! What a good Grandpa that Gary is :) I hope he teaches her spanish too! So I think I am coming next weekend? Will you still have your farm life? Let me know. LUV ya

Kara Benson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara Benson said...

Brooklyn asked me if her daddy can get one of those so she can ride on the back... "Pleeeeease can we get him one?"

Jenny said...

Yes, you are all over the place on everyone's blog. Your daughter is so cute and I love the name. Sucha cute family.

Steph said...

Lily is so cute! BTW we just started our blog if you want to check it out....