Monday, April 28, 2008

Have you wondered where I've been?

Well, It's been a bit of a bumpy ride this last little while! I'm 13 weeks pregnant and am still puking my guts up, so blogging has been last on my list to do!! I hate this part so much. Ugh. I have a feeling that when we go to heaven, there will be quite a long line of women asking the same questions I wanna ask....one of them being "WHY THE MORNING SICKNESS???" It's so miserable. See, this is why I haven't posted! I don't have much nice to say. Boo! We are excited though! We have seen the baby and heard its crazy fast heartbeat, and that makes it feel real. I can't wait to feel the kicking!
On to the next hardship. My beautiful Gramme Stretz died a week ago from heart failure. It was very unexpected, and we are all saddened by it. The funeral went well, and it was good to see family and friends that we hadn't seen in a while. She was such a wonderful example to us all and she will be truly missed! Click HERE to read her obituary. So, As you can see, it hasn't exactly been a fun little while for us all, but we'll all get through it and in October we'll have a new little bundle of joy! :-)

14 comments:

Heather said...

I know I always wonder is it not enough that we gain 50 lbs and then lose our hair after do we have to be sick too? Sorry to hear about your grandma!

Lindsey F. said...

Congrats again on your pregnancy. I hope the sickness ends quickly!! Are you going to Dr. Groom? Maybe I'll see you there sometime! Your grandma is a beautiful lady!!

jamieBEE said...

congrats on being prego! I am going to be standing in the same line in heaven! :)

Kristin said...

Congrats.I had a feeling that was what was why you were mia!! I can certianly empathize with you. I lost anywhere beteen 12-18 lbs with each of my four kiddos and am throwing up for 4-6 months. (much worse with the grls by the way) Well good luck, I hope you feel better soon. Fenegrin is awesome. Ask you doc!

Dana said...

Your Grandma was such a neat lady. It was fun to hear all of the great stories and memories that were shared at the funeral. It really was a neat funeral. And it was really good to see you...I wish it wasn't under those circumstances though. I hope you feel better soon. You looked great. :)

McEwen Family said...

congrats on being pregnant! oh do I feel for you right now! Is it just as intense as with Lily or is it any better? I'm hoping you say it is a little better to give me some type of comfort of the thought of being pregnant again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Unknown said...

yeah throwing up sucks. It is worth it. I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. Some day things will get better. love ya

Camille said...

I'm so sorry about your grandma. It is so hard. I really feel for your mom and what she is going through. It can't be easy, especially with a sudden thing like this. This is always a hard thing, especially when it has just happened. Your gramme was such a sweet lady. She was always so kind. Take care James! See you soon.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! I just had my hair done and it was a disaster... I wish I had just made the trip down to Vegas to have you do it. It was orange for a day.

Anonymous said...

congrats!! i HAD been wondering what was going on...!:) being sick is the worst, especially when you already have a kid to chase after!:(
sorry to hear about your grandma!:(

Brooke said...

Welcome back! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! So sorry for the morning sickness :( That's the pits. Also, I am so sorry for the loss of your grandma. It really has been a busy time for you.

the waites said...

Oh Happy Day! Im so excited for you. Cant wait to know what your having.

xoxo

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

We have been keeping up on you via Tara and Aaron. Sorry about your grandma. As for the puking, isn't the Zofran working? I am so sorry. As soon as I got over the puking I started weekly shots of progesterone which make me sick all over again. Like you said, it is worth it when you hear the heartbeat and feel the baby move. I am due Oct 1. When is your due date. I am 20 weeks on Tuesday. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Ash said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma but I'm excited to hear your news!! Congrats!!!