Friday, May 16, 2008

A little light at the end of the tunnel...

I'm just about 16 weeks pregnant now, and I just barely starting to feel a little better! So, in celebration of these events, I felt I should change our blog background to feel a little more happy! There's nothing better than not throwing up multiple times a day, and I should add that I haven't even been taking that much Zofran (The strongest anti-nausea and vomiting medicine they can give you while you're pregnant, and what they give cancer patients......and even that didn't work all the time!) I do have my bad moments still, but the improvement is worth mentioning! I've even started caring about my appearance a little more, I'm sure everyone is happy about that! :-)

9 comments:

McEwen Family said...

Yeah!!! Some relief, that is good news. I've been checking your blog regularly for any updates. I know you aren't out of the blue yet but it is nice that you see some light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it continues!

Amber said...

I feel so bad for you right now. I hate being sick. There's nothing worst than throwing up and still feeling the same afterwards! I hate it and I definitely don't envy that feeling right now. Although, Congrats on baby #2! It's an adjustment at first but so so rewarding. It is a blast to see them interact! I hope the nauseousness wears off! Love ya. Does this mean I shouldn't come to Vegas soon to visit?

the waites said...

Thank goodness for our friend ZO! aka Zofran. Come on it helps a little. I wasnt having to go get I.V every Friday. I think you need to come visit and escape! Will you make me a cute nautical heder?? I love yours.. Im sick of mine. Email me in between pukes if you can Rachwaite@hotmail.com

Kerry said...

Does the pink background mean you are feeling it's a girl? when do you get an ultrasound? btw yes they are extensions what do you think?

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU!! I'M BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ON MYSPACE AND COULDNT FIND YOU... HOW THE HECK YOUR DOING? WHATS BEEN GOING ON? WELL, GET A ME LATER..
ALOHA
NANEA
P.S
I MISS TALKING TO YOU!!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU!! I'M BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ON MYSPACE AND COULDNT FIND YOU... HOW THE HECK YOUR DOING? WHATS BEEN GOING ON? WELL, GET A ME LATER..
ALOHA
NANEA
P.S
I MISS TALKING TO YOU!!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU!! I'M BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ON MYSPACE AND COULDNT FIND YOU... HOW THE HECK YOUR DOING? WHATS BEEN GOING ON? WELL, GET A ME LATER..
ALOHA
NANEA
P.S
I MISS TALKING TO YOU!!

Brooke said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better Jamie, that stinks so so bad! I love the new look of the blog. Where do you find your cute digi papers?

karly angela zobrist said...

I like it... the background not your morning afternoon and night sickness.
I really really like you guys, could you blog more about yourself?