Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blessing Betsy...And Levi too!

We blessed our precious Betsy boo on the 28th of December, along with her cousin Levi that I mentioned in the post below, who is a month younger than her. We did it at Jake's Parents house and not in church, which I must say was pretty nice! It seemed more private and special. We had some relatives that traveled in from Utah, despite the blizzards! Thanks for coming guys! I just realized that I haven't posted any really good pics of Betsy in a while, so here are some new ones. She has gotten so big! I took her to her 2 month check-up (even though she's 10 weeks..) and she weighed 11.10 lbs, and 23 inches long! 3 pounds in a month! I can't believe it! Maybe I'll actually get lucky and have a chubby baby, since anyone who knows Lily knows she's a string bean and always has been. I want one with rolls! :-)







Crazy Aunt Jaci


The stars of the show

4 comments:

McEwen Family said...

She is so pretty Jamie! She looks adorable in her blessing dress. We blessed Andrew at home and really liked it, I totally agree that it is more intimate, special etc...Very cute photos as always.

Jenni said...

Oh Jamie, your kidos are just the cutest!!! Love that family picture of the 4 of you--you look beautiful!!! Hope all is going well!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Glad I got to be there! I love your blessing pics of her, she is so precious!

Kerry said...

How come Levi is crying in all the pics of them together!@#$?