Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tiny dancer...

Literally. So, Lily just started a dance class last week, Tap, Ballet and a little bit of tumbling and of course I was there snapping pictures like a crazy mom! :-) How could I not? The parents aren't allowed in the actual dance room, so forgive the lines on the window that I tried to blur out! She absolutely loved it! She got right in there and acted like she'd been doing it, and known all the little girls in the class all along! She asks me everyday if it's tuesday yet, or if she can go to dancing again!





5 comments:

Dana said...

How cute is she!!! How fun to get to go to dance!

the waites said...

aw.. this really melts my heart! Please keep her in there for life.At least until she comes out in point shoes:) I will just live vicariously through her. I dont know why I quite.sigh.

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

Oh My Word! She is so stinkin cute. That gets me excited for Alyssa to get older and take dance.

karly angela zobrist said...

i like to believe that in the last picture she was told to dance interpretatively, like a bird.
I wish I could spend every tuesday in pink tights and a black leotard.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Oh my goodness Lily is such a cute little dancer! I love it when they take their first dance class, it's my favorite. & you are not a crazy mom for capturing it all, you'd be CRAZY not to :)