Sunday, June 21, 2009

Betsy and the Piercing Pagoda

Sorta sounds like a adventure novel! Anyway, Betsy has reached the age of becoming a lady. It was definitely time to pierce those cute little earlobes. I find little girl babies with pierced ears so cute and feminine. If you are contemplating doing it, just do it. We went down to the Meadows ("Ghetto") mall and stopped at the Piercing Pagoda for some "fun". Britney and Jaren Jensen brought Clara along for some torture too! (I'll let her blog about that.) I know it may look like child abuse from the pictures, but honestly, she was only crying while Jake was holding her head still and stopped the second it was all over. Glad it's done.                                                                                     

                                                                                          So unsuspecting...

                                                                              


                                                                                    ...Like it never happened!

                                                                                                         So "Studly"

5 comments:

Brittney said...

ok, one... betsy is so dang cute. two... i totally agree that little girls with ears pierced is so feminine and darling! three... i can't wait to have another girl!!!! four... what are you guys doin fourth of july? we are having a party for kate/4th party at ron and kathies w/fireworks, swimming, and bbq. if i ever get the invites out i'll send one.

Brooke said...

Hey! It's been awhile so I thought I would pop in. Poor Betsy. .but it's dang cute! I had to leave when Ava had hers done, so.. I guess this is what it looked like, lol. So worth it :)

Also, apparently, it's a small world. I just shot a wedding the other day. Would it be your cousin (Cami and Tanner)? They are so beautiful. It was a wonderful wedding! And, (I think) i even got some shots of your sister-in-law which makes me laugh b/c I had no clue who she was. Beautiful girl too! Are you coming back to vegas? I wouldn't if I were you!!!

Brooke said...

PS I was the second shooter.. not the primary... just had to add that!

Staci Leach said...

I SOOO agree. As soon as my girls are 6 months I head down to get them babies pierced! Such a cutie! You have such beautiful girls, be careful though, you might end up like your Mom and me and have only girls with such cute ones!

The Cope Family said...

So cute... I love the little girls with earings. Glad it went well. Kennedy was exactly the same, she only cried for a second.