Thursday, June 18, 2009

Food, Family, Friends and Mosquito Bites!

We made tin foil dinners on the beach one Sunday night. If you've never tried one, you really should! We all just had fun eating, talking and hanging out....(while getting eaten alive)!

                                               Chase, Karl and Valerie

                                              Jake and a Cane toad.

                                               Meg and Eliza


                                               Apparently Lily was really hungry!

                                              Dan, Corbin, Brent, Chase, Jake and Betsy

                                                Betsy and Katie                                                             Brighton and Jonna

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Fun! I'm jealous. I haven't been to Hawaii in forever.

So I totally thought I saw you yesterday and I did! Sorry I didn't say hi, but I thought you were already in Cali. So here is to a belated hi.