Remember me? Oh, what a slacker I am. I have been totally uninterested in blogging lately, and then tonight I started making designs for it and decided to say hello. There are the things that have happened in the last few months:
- My Mom had ovarian cancer and thyroid cancer and had then both removed, and miraculously didn't need any
further treatment than the surgeries (thus far)...! Can you say blessed? It's a much more detailed story and a long emotional journey than I'm making it sound, but if you don't already know it, it'll give you a good reason to call or email me!
- Jake is back in school.
- Betsy is getting her molars.
- Lily has her first crush(s).
- I'm forever doing Weight Watchers.
- Lily wants to start Karate (?)
- Betsy had her first ear infection.
- It rained. A LOT!
- LOST started again. (sigh!)
- We are still happy here in CA.
Until next time,