Sunday, August 19, 2007

Book Review #4: A Great And Terrible Beauty By Libba Bray


So, After I finished Eclipse, I was feeling major withdrawals, and I was needing a new book to fall in love with, or a character I should say..( ahem,...Jacob Black) to love, and I saw this book on Amazon.com as a "People who have bought 'Eclipse' bought these"....so, I decided to get them and try 'em out. It is a triology, which I love, and I'm on the 2nd one right now, and the 3rd one comes out in December of this year. Anyways, Its a fun book! Its set in the late 1800's and its very victorian and beautiful! The story is adventurous and sort of "Harry Potter" meets "Secret Garden"-esque! It has a mysterious, paranormal, but also a slighty sarcastic plot! Sound interesting? It is! :-) My rating: B+! A good read

No comments: