Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lily's Canada Photoshoot

Taking pictures and editing them has been my latest hobby....and have kind of turned into a 2nd job! I've always loved photography, but within this last year I've been using and loving photoshop! It's the best!! Some of my other photos are posted on the Hogle blog and the Dye blog if you want to check 'em out. If you are interested in getting some family pics, or just some of your kids, or whatever, let me know! I'd love to do it, and I'm pretty cheap...in a good way. :-) These are a few of Lily's latest! Hope you like them!











10 comments:

Kerry said...

She is such a cutie. I love her. You did an awesome job as always on her pics

Brittney said...

So adorable!! I love them!!! She is so big!!! You are such good photographer! :)

Mandy said...

great job. it probably isnt hard to get good pics with a kid that cute! :) once taylor is out of school and we are actually making money (will the day ever come?) we wll have to hire you to do some family shots.

KABSorensen said...

Those pictures are adorable. Did you just teach yourself or did you take classes?

KABSorensen said...

Oh this is Ashlee, Kenny's wife.

Sandy said...

Lily is so cute! What do you charge for pics? I've been looking around to get some family pics done

Lindsey F. said...

Jamie, these are so cute, you talented girl, you!

Lindsey F. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I want to eat lily she is sooo cute! Those pictures are precious! I think I will follow you to Canada next year so my girls can be in that photo shoot, so long as there are no FALLING Rocks.

Heather said...

She is so darling. I love your pictures. I need you and kerry to give me lessons : )