Friday, August 24, 2007

Book Review #5: Rebel Angels By: Libba Bray

This is the 2nd book in the "A great and terrible beauty" series. "Rebel Angels" is better than the first, but it's just one of those things where you first must read the first book to understand the second. I truly enjoyed this one! It flowed well, and kept me hanging! It definitely reminds me of "Harry Potter", but a girl version, and the love interests are exciting. The only problem I had was that I kind of saw through the plot and wasnt fooled by the twists....but then again, I felt the same way about "The DaVinci Code"! I pretty much guessed the whole thing, but I still liked it! Another aspect of this book that I thought was interesting was the way the author described the era that they lived in. You really get a a feel for the culture and their way of life. My rating: A!...A must read!

No comments: