Friday, December 28, 2007

House for rent!

Hello everyone! We are looking for a renter for our house here in Vegas! We would prefer someone that we know and trust, so I'm asking all you guys out there first!
Here's all the info on the house:

Rent: $1200 per month
Located near the 215 and Cheyenne

- 2 story
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 1/2 baths
- Almost 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 car garage
- Washer/ dryer upstairs
- All appliances stay
- Crown moulding and wainscoting
- Backyard...small but finished
- Clean, and very cute! ( and I'm not just saying that....!)

If any of you or anyone you know is interested, or want more info, leave a comment with your questions, and your email address, or just email me, and I will get back to you asap!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to rent the place, but i dont know if you like me

Mandy said...

so where are you guys going to live?

Heather said...

Were are you going?

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I cringe knowing that renting your place is way cheaper than our way way smaller place here in Cali! Oh well, if only we were coming there to vegas. It looks like we might be off to AZ.