Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've been tagged!! (...Thanks April)

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Interesting Facts:

#1. I have OCD.

#2. I once craved salsa, and drank a whole bottle!

#3. I hate when palm trees have beards....(when palm trees haven't been trimmed and they have all those hanging dead leaves hanging down making it look like a beard!)

#4. I cut the end of my dogs tail off in the 7th grade when giving it a bath and "trimming" it with my mom's haircutting scissors! He had to have skin grafting and wore a cast on it for 6 weeks! Oops.

#5. I love crossword puzzles.

#6. I really wish my ears were pointy at the tips like an elf!

#7. I'm a daredevil. I worked at a bungy tower, love heights, have skydived, and would love to base jump off some ridiculously high building!


Who I'm tagging:

1. Camille Clark
2. Karly Zobrist
3. Amber Pitt
4. Rachel Waite
5. Dana Baldwin
6. Katie Speed
7. Terra Zobrist

2 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I should report you to Ellen Degeneras for snipping your dog's tail. (It might make her cry on t.v.) Did you know I'm going to her show on Tuesday (her 12 days of give away!)

Anonymous said...

this tagged bs is lame. you should do more posts so no one sees it.