Saturday, December 1, 2007

I need to install a zipper on this child's mouth!

I debated whether or not to post these for the world to see, mostly because they're somewhat offensive, but I thought, what the heck! Lily has become a little chatter box, and repeats almost everything she hears but mostly at the most perfect, or imperfect time! :-) She learned the word Vagina. She says it all the time! We'll be at dinner and it's perfectly quiet, and she'll yell it at the top of her lungs! If you ask her a question, she'll answer with it, etc! It's funny, and shocking especially to those who haven't heard her say it, and we always have to supress our laughter so she won't continue! It's crystal clear, and there's no mistaking what she's saying! So there's that. Another embarrassing story: Jake, Lily and I were at Macaroni Grill and there we some big ladies sitting behind us--And I mean big, like 600 lbs! She kept looking back at them, and I could just see the wheels in her head spinning. Then, to our horror, she points and says, "Big, honkin' lady!!" Oh man, I almost fell off my chair, and I had to get up and leave in fear that my laughter would provoke her again! Everyday there is something new she says that has me cracking up!! I love her to pieces, but sometimes you just wish there was a mute button!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

i love it. what a sassafrass!
i like the new pic of lily in her hoodie on your side bar. shes so cute

Anonymous said...

so funny. I love what kids say. My cousin's daughter once said to her mom " I want to be black." Oh yes in front of a black lady. So funny!!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hey you...I am still waiting for your address!! :) send it to jakeandceleste@gmail.com. Thanks!!

--celeste

The Griffins said...

Tag! You're it! Check out my blog to see what I mean!

Lindsey F. said...

I'm laughing out loud right now! That is hilarious!