Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Weekend in Baja Mexico

We had a really fun, and relaxing getaway this past weekend! I'm depressed that I'm doing this post from Vegas instead of Mexico, in fact. I think I could stay there all year long. My in-laws bought a house just south of Rosarito and north of Ensenada. It's right along a cliff over looking the beach. This kids had fun getting up in the morning and walking along the beach looking for sand dollars, and going over to the tide pools and finding crabs and starfish! I had fun just relaxing and eating at Tacos El Yaqui. This Taco joint in Rosarito is amazing, and I'm in love with their guacamole! Oh, cravings. We had a little car problem on sunday in the car we were supposed to drive back on monday, which extended our vacation another day until we could get it fixed, and NOBODY had a problem with that! :-) We all kept fighting to stay. The weather was great, breezy and warm, and it was nice to just hang out. I cannot wait to go back!












7 comments:

Dana said...

How fun! I'm jealous...I need a tropical vacation!
How are you feeling?

karly angela zobrist said...

I wanna come! I love you guys and miss you so much.
also, lilys hair is real long.
and mine is growing fast... its weird.
i love you!

Anonymous said...

i want more pictures

Anonymous said...

i want more pictures

Anonymous said...

You should add odd thomas to your book list. its embarassing that you excluded it. Also snippy is an understatement in your lilys quote of the day area..

katie speed said...

can you believe how great taco's el Yaqui is? man sooo goood. looks like you guys had fun.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

How pretty!! I want to go!