Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're having a....

GIRL!! Yep, it's another girl. A little playmate for Lily! Lily told me all along it was a girl, and the ultrasound tech said that siblings and grandpas are always right! :-) We are excited for another one, especially since we're pretty much set for another female. I do hope we have a boy someday too though. Here are some pics of our little "skeletor". Oh, and uh, the lovely little word bubbles are a nice addition from my Dad when I asked him to scan them for me. Figures. :-) And for those of you who are wondering, I'm 18 weeks now, and I'm feeling so much better! I don't get that nauseous anymore, but a nice little friend decides to pop up every once in a while and it's name is heartburn! I didn't have it with Lily and I don't get it other than this pregnancy, but it sucks!!! It's painful. My mother-in-law introduced me to a nice remedy though....Panda brand Natural black licorice. It tastes nasty, but works wonders! Anyways, Hooray!...A girl!

11 comments:

Kerry said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU

katie speed said...

yeah! congratulations. what are you going to name her?

Dana said...

YAY! Congrats! How fun! I think our kids should date...Jett and Lily and Grey and Skeletor!

I'm glad you are feeling better.
Congrats again! Love ya!

Katy said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Camille said...

No way! So exciting! You are so prepared to have another girl. That's going to be so fun for Lily to have a sister!

Congrats!!!!!

karly angela zobrist said...

oh! a girl!! I love, i really like the baby girls that you make.
i miss you!! i cant wait to hang out with you guys.

Brooke said...

Congratulations you guys! Your girls are going to be heartbreakers!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

How exciting! It is fun to have two girls in a row, and now Dallin has a little girlfriend hooray! Congrats on your news :)

aaron and allee said...

Congratulations on your exciting news! Love the little blurbs your dad put in - too funny!

steph said...

How exciting! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

congrats! how exciting! do you have a name yet??