Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Own Font!

Way back in February I was looking at my friend Brooke's blog, and she had put a post up about how she got her handwriting turned into a font! There is a website where you scan your handwriting and email it to them, and if they like it they'll make it a font and email it back to you! So, of course I had to try it! I scanned it and emailed it and within a few hours they had sent me my handwriting font! Cool, huh? I had forgotten about it, but I wanted to see if they put mine up, and they did, so if you're interested click the link below and check it out. Mine is called " Pea Zobrist". They also give instructions on how to turn your handwriting into a font if you want to try and send in a sample.

cLicK HeRe

9 comments:

Kara Benson said...

So FUN! can you use it: i mean can you you download it and use it in word?

the waites said...

Congrats on the Girl!!! Im so jealous, Im so baby hungry and sooo girl hungry- I sound like a vampire. Anyways what a fun trip you guys had, I cant wait to take vacations or even a income would be nice.

Brittann Benson said...

wow thats really cool. I would so use Pea Zobrist font.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Hey!! We are good! I hear you are just getting to the point where you are feeling better. Have you been really sick? I get so sick when I am pregnant...blah. No fun!! Congrats on the girl!! It will be really fun for Lily to have a little sister to grow up with!! My boys are best friends!

Brooke said...

Jamie! I absolutely love your font! I downloaded it a long time ago and have already used it in my scrapbooking. So glad you did it! Isn't it so awesome to type a letter with your handwriting?

Katie said...

Hi.. this is Dana's little sister... She was over at my house the other day and I was using your font!!! She said "that has to be Jamie's Handwriting"... sure enough it is... I have been using it for quite a while... Its super cute!!!

aLiCe said...

Hi Jamie Lynn! I just found your blog and now I linked to it. so thank you. you are prego and I like it. and i like lily cuz she is so effing cute.

Taylor said...

I have my own font too. It is under pea gnuss.

Merry Christmas

Amber said...

I'm going private. I'm inviting you on the yahoo account you have on your blog. If that's not right...leave a comment with the one you want added.