Monday, July 7, 2008

My Pregnant Self


Oops, It's been a while since I've posted. Almost a month! I have a good one coming up with a lot of pics, so get ready. Until then, I thought I'd share a little belly pic since it's the only one taken so far this pregnancy. This is at 21 weeks. This pregnancy has been so different and the same as my last. First, I didn't have a little 2-year-old saying...verbatim: "You have a baby in your belly making you fat!", or, "You're a big honkin' Momma!", and my personal favorite, "You have a big butt!!"...as she slaps it. Second, The heartburn and indigestion! Goodnight! It's horrible. Third, I just love how my body remembers just what do. It's like, oh yeah, we're supposed to collect lots of fat around the hips and butt area! Let's start 2 months earlier than we did last time! I have gained as much weight as I did this far along with the last one, but I swear my body and belly "popped" out much faster this time around. My old maternity clothes are not fitting quite like they did. But, I must say that I'm much calmer this time. I don't have that anxiety that comes with being a new Mom, and that I love. I'm so excited to meet her, and I'm pretty sure she wants out because she's constantly swirling and kicking! Lily is excited too...her top names are Twinkle, Coconut, and Sunny. I'm not so sure about them...we'll see!

4 comments:

Beehive State Builders said...

You look adorable! I love that you have a cute belly photo, I didn't take pictures with my second because my body did the same thing, I gained the same, but it was all arranged differently, so I felt bigger. You have go to love 2-year-olds, though. They tell it like it is. Luckily, McKinley was only 20 months old when Mason was born, she really didn't say much while I was prego, but if she could have I would have had an earful! So fun to see you at Natalie's wedding, good luck with everything!

Kara Benson said...

This pic is so cute, I am actually surprised you didn't lift up your shirt. LOVES

Camille said...

What a great pic. How fun to be having another girl! I miss you. We need to hang out when I'm in town again. I had someone else do my hair because of major roots-NEVER AGAIN! I hate the cut! I kept thinking, I will never have anyone touch my hair again. Only Jamie! Sounds dramatic, but you know...

karly angela zobrist said...

Ah! pregnant, aren't you glad you are going to have another little nut around. I am!