Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3 going on 18!

Lily turned 3! We had a great party last night for her at my parents. Lots of noise and fun...just the way it should be! Lily got a ton of awesome gifts, from her roller coaster, to dolls, and pretend food and cooking supplies...even a goldfish! Happy Birthday Lilers! We Love you!

The Invitation!

Birthday Girl!

The Party Loot

Giant cupcakes


Cousins

Frosting thief


The roller coaster was a hit! Lily had a hard time sharing...

Then Jessica had to try....and bent the wheels!

Wild Indians

The Nelson fam

Lily and I wearing our "Little Miss" shirts. She's of course Little Miss Chatterbox, while I'm Little Miss Bossy!



This is her pet fish which she named "Flower" that she got from her Aunt Jessica and Uncle Eric.

4 comments:

karly angela zobrist said...

you couldnt wait for like five days three years ago so that I could come to her party!!
see you in three...

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

Looks like fun. And you look great!

Staci Leach said...

What a cute Idea with the Little Miss Characters!

terynmendenhall said...

Giant cupcakes? That a dream I never knew I had.