Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2 weeks!

I took some pics yesterday. Get your fill now cuz I'm not doing anymore photoshoots of her for 2 whole weeks! :-) I figured at month would be a good time to do another one.
Things are going pretty good. I'm trying to work my way through the "baby blues"...or whatever you want to call 'em. Mostly just anxiety and emotional. I dont know how a newly postpartum mom would not get it with the lack of sleep and all! I pretty much feel zombie-ish to be honest. But it's all good! She's a good baby, and Lily is starting to feel better after a week of being sick. That's enough to overwhelm anyone!
Trying to separate Lily from Betsy is a task! She just loves her and goes crazy if I don't let her help out. I just can't stand the thought of a sick 2-week-old baby though. Anyways, here's another bout of pictures of Betsy in all her cuteness!









10 comments:

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

Oh my gosh, Jamie! Could you make a cuter baby? She's an absolute doll. Congratulations!

Kerry said...

L-O-V-E love her

Staci Leach said...

One Word! BEAUTY! OK maybe two SLEEPING BEAUTY!

Anonymous said...

She is so darling! That is one thing I fear the most is baby blues. I want more kids but i dread that first month of feeling like crap and crying all day long!

Unknown said...

She is so cute!!! If you are nursing her than she shouldnt get sick. Hope you are feeling better soon and get some rest soon.

karly angela zobrist said...

oh my gosh. i am making you have like 12 of these...

Brooke said...

She is so sweet. I am a little late in saying congrats. (sorry) But, you look great, Baby Betsy is beautiful and Lily is the prettiest little girl I have ever seen!

Lizzy said...

jamie!! excited to see you have a blog. your girls are so absolutely adorable! i can't say i'm surprised since their mamma is such a hottie. anyway, we need to catch up! i miss you sista lamph!

www.dougandlizzy.blogspot.com

katie speed said...

she smiles while she sleeps? I want mine to do that.

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

Paul wants to know what kind of camera you have because he loves it.