Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Book Review #9: Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin


Well, This hasn't happened in a while! This book gets a big BOO!! The premise seems promising, but turned out to be a dud, and so very disappointing!! It's only less than 300 pages, and I finished it in one day while I was at work...not because it was a page turner and I couldn't put it down, but because it didnt require any thought while reading. I felt like I was just watching a really boring movie! It had some interesting points, but the author left a million holes in her ideas. I had so many questions when I finished, and I doubt there will be a sequel. Oh well! My rating....D+

1 comment:

the waites said...

You kill me! So did you read Lovely Bones cause she just came out with a new one and I though I'd ask you since you read like 10 books a day!