Monday, October 8, 2007

Grandpa and Lily forever!

My Dad loves Lily....as any grandpa would. But, You've never seen anything like this, it's really quite precious! She is his best little pal! He cant get enough! He takes her on little journey's...mostly to the Harley store and the Guitar Center... Anyways, Everytime he watches her, there are new "photoshoots" he's done of her, so I thought I'd post them...some of them are pretty dang cute, minus her post naptime hair-do! The title above is their motto...he even has her say it! :-)





5 comments:

Brittney said...

That is so adorable!! And i love her hair, she's growing up so fast... i can remember when she was born! Crazy!

Mandy said...

i love the bottom picture. what a looker!

Kerry said...

O.K. that last pictures is screamin cute. i wan't to eat her

Danalin said...

That is so, so adorable! Oldest grandkids are so spoiled...I should know since I'm the oldest granddaughter on my mom's side. She is so cute, Jamie!

Taylor said...

You should let her get "Grandpa and Lily Forever" tatooed on her big toe.