Monday, October 1, 2007

Permanent Make-Up By ME!

Ok, considering this is my blog, I feel that I reserve the right to self-advertize! :-) So, I thought I'd let those of you who didnt know that I did permanent make-up in on the excitement! I've been doing it for 8 years now, and am working at True Dentistry here in Vegas. I do Eyebrows, Eyeliner, and Lips: Liner and full. Let me give you a quick overview....For those of you who hate their brows because they are too light, sparse, or are sick of penciling them in, this is for you!! Also, if you hate the shape and want something to help define your eyes, or even want something dramatic, this is also right up your alley. For eyeliner, it's perfect for those who are allergic to different kinds of make-up or if your eyes water a lot, and are tired of it running down your face. Or, if you dont usually wear liner, but want something to make those eyes stand out, the lash line is very popular! Lastly, Lips. If you have no shape, no natural color and would love to just wear gloss, and never worry about applying lipstick and liner, or want something natural looking and subtle...it's completely achievable! For the one question I know your're all thinking..."Does it hurt?"...I have numbing creams, and for lips novacaine that the wonderful Dr. Joe Willardsen can give you!! If you are interested, leave me a comment, or email me at Jamiliajean@yahoo.com and I can give you even more details. Below are my most recent eyebrows I've done. This client's are still in the process of healing and when they are all finished, we will wax, and trim them and you can see the final, and beautiful product!


10 comments:

Mandy said...

hey jaime, where did you get your training to do permentant makeup? i have wanted to persue it...i just need to get on it. they didnt offer the training when i was in school for my esthetians liscense and i just havent looked around hard enough for a good place to get training and certified. let me know! ;)
btw, those brows look good. i want mine done as well as the eyeliner. maybe after tay is out of school and we are making the moolah! haha..will you email me the price list...mandymoo515@hotmail.com
thanks

Dana said...

Jamie, I am interrested in getting my eyeliner redone. Remember when you did mine in Hawaii and I was supposed to get it retouched and I never did? Remember Kendra's? Will you send me a pricelist? Maybe I could come get it done like in Feb. or March.

melissabergquist said...

Jamie- I don't know if I could do this permanent make up thing, because I am a huge baby. But, I would love to ask you to perform another talent of yours on me and my family if you could. I asked you a while back if you could take our family pictures and I never got back to you, but I really would like to get some pictures taken for Christmas cards. Would you be interested, and what is your price? Thanks!

nickel... said...

Hey Jamie. This is Cathy (Roundy) Snavely...I blog stocked your through Dana's blog. I have actually surfed through here a couple of times and I really dig the stuff you post.

I was actually curious about pictures too. Could you email those prices? Jody showed me some that you took of Tawney's babes and I really like the style.

Her brows look really good! Its subtle but makes a big difference. Check out her lashes! They never end!

Brooke said...

Too funny! I can't believe it's you, of course I remember you. How could I forget you and our cooky conversations while trying to entertain ourselves in a 5 x 5 room? You look amazing! I loved those pics of you in the pool, it reminded me of a photo shoot done on "America's Next Top Model". Lily is precious!!! I bet her and Noah would love to play together.... and we are in Vegas as well! Obviously, I don't want you to reveal where you live on here so do you live near Melissa?

KABSorensen said...

I have my eyebrows done and I swear by it. I love having mine done. They are scary for the first week but are totally worth it. I'll have to remember you for the touch up.

Danalin said...

Hey Jamie! I'm glad that you found me...it's been so fun to see all of these pictures of you and your adorable family. Your little woman is so dang cute! What a cute mom. You look so great, by the way. I wish we lived in Vegas so that you could take our family pictures! So many talents, Jamie. I'm going to add you to my friends list on my blog so that I can "visit" you more often.

Brooke said...

So, I was looking at your pictures from Jake's Harry Potter Birthday Party and I was so amazed at your creativity that I asked Cody if he wanted a Harry Potter party as well and of course being a huge fan himself he said "of course". So! I am writing to ask for your fun ideas. Did you get them off the web somewhere or did you make them up? Can you email me your ideas, would you mind?! His party isn't until December and you're invited :)

Brooke said...

So, I was looking at your pictures from Jake's Harry Potter Birthday Party and I was so amazed at your creativity that I asked Cody if he wanted a Harry Potter party as well and of course being a huge fan himself he said "of course". So! I am writing to ask for your fun ideas. Did you get them off the web somewhere or did you make them up? Can you email me your ideas, would you mind?! His party isn't until December and you're invited :)

Anonymous said...

It seems that it came back to its normal looks after two weeks. Your look after it was done was really great and its looks like a normal make up and not a tattoo. But I don't see any form of make up on its 2nd week.