Thursday, November 15, 2007

50 sexiest men alive!

Let me clarify and say the 50 sexiest celebrity men alive....so our husband's, brothers, dad's, cousins, boyfriend's, don't feel so bad!:-) I was looking on Yahoo news yesterday and I saw that People magazine just put out their "sexiest men alive of 2007", and I must say that I agreed with maybe a 1/4 of them. So, I decided to make my own! They make their list about 100 or more, but I felt 50 was sufficient. Now, let me just say that I feel that sexy comes in a variety of packages. It doesn't just mean their face or their body is nice, and I'm definitely not excluding those, but I also think sexy comes in humor, attitude, and charisma! You may think, "what was Jamie thinking with some of these", but I don't care! :-) I made all of the names links in case you aren't sure who they are, so just click on the name to see a picture. Also, I would love some input on who you think is sexy! So....drum roll please...here they are in no particular order!!.....

1. Sacha Baron Cohen
2. Sendhil Ramamurthy
3. Milo Ventimiglia
4. Terry O'Quinn
5. David Anders
6. James McAvoy
7. Topher Grace
8. Danny Masterson
9. Josh Holloway
10. Matthew McConaughey
11. Ashton Kutcher
12. Justin Timberlake
13. Jude Law
14. Adrian Grenier
15. Brad Pitt
16. Hugh Laurie
17. Shia LeBoeuf
18. David Beckham
19. Chris Brown
20. Jake Gyllenhaal
21. Owen Wilson
22. Christian Bale
23. James Roday
24. John Stamos
25. Vince Vaughn
26. Clive Owen
27. Steven Strait
28. Henry Cavill
29. Benicio Del Toro
30. Ryan Gosling
31. Joaquin Phoenix
32. Conan O'Brien
33. Ryan Phillipe
34. 50 Cent
35. John Travolta
36. Tom Brady
37. Lenny Kravitz
38. Bam Margera
39. Dave Chappelle
40. Bradley Cooper
41. Dane Cook
42. Daniel Dae Kim
43. Henry Ian Cusick
44. Joshua Jackson
45. Zachary Levi
46. Masi Oka
47. Adrian Pasdar
48. Jared Leto
49. Will Ferrell
50. Andy Samberg

4 comments:

Lindsey F. said...

I must admit, many of these names I was like...who?? I agree with you on many, and my personal favorite...Matthew McConaughey!

Taylor said...

What a difference a few years make. Benicio from 1 to 29th. Wow, what a fall.

Amber said...

Jamie...it's Amber (Miller) Pitt! So I'm determined to get back in touch with people and I tracked you down! I love your site! Very cute! Your daughter is beautiful. We have a blog, finally. www.ourpitstop.blogspot.com

KABSorensen said...

I love #3 Milo. I tell Kenny whenever we see him on TV that he is so sexy. I love that Will Ferrell made the list. So funny!