Thursday, November 1, 2007

Book Review #10: The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield


Bravo! This was a nice, refreshing breath of air after that last horrid book! It was a really fun, and interesting mystery, that even when you think you have it figured out, you don't! You've gotta love that. I had never heard of this author, but I thought it looked interesting and thought what the heck! My instincts were correct! She was a way of describing things so detailed and so vividly that you can't believe you've only read 400 pages. It was seriously amazing. I just loved that I felt like I was smarter than the author and knew what was going on, but nope! She blew me out of the water! :-) My rating......A!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

i love your book reviews. i refer to your blog before many library trips! ;)

karly angela zobrist said...

you read a lot

Heather said...

How do you have time to read so much. I think its great! I wish I enjoyed it more :)

Kara Benson said...

Jamie, Put your book down! You've been tagged. Go to my blog and read the rules, Have fun. luv ya!

melissabergquist said...

I have been bugging my husband every night to give me a day that he can leave work early so we can do pictures and he can't give me one, so what I am thinking is how about the third Friday of November, I think it is the 16th? How is that?