Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Book Review #11: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


Wow! This was an emotional marathon! It was very graphic and amazingly written! This was this author's first novel and it was a slam dunk! The story line and the author's life are very similar and I would almost have thought it was an autobiography if I hadn't known it wasn't. I totally recommend this book. It's amazing, and it really makes you feel so blessed and grateful for family, friends and this country we live in! My rating.....A!

3 comments:

Lindsey F. said...

I've seen this book a lot and wondered how it was. I guess I'll have to read it!

Tara said...

I also LOVED this book. Now you have to read A Thousand Splended Suns by the same author. Also, amazing.

Mandy said...

this has been on my to read list for some time now along with a thousand splendid suns.