Monday, November 26, 2007

Um, incase you didn't get the memo....

I need addresses! So, to make this easier, here is a list of people that I need. If you see your name, email, or give it to me in a comment, and I'll delete it as soon as I see it. If you dont see your name, its not cuz I dont want your address, it's just because I'm not sure if I have yours or not, so send it to me!!! K, here we go:
- Amber Pitt
- Brooke Weidauer
- Emilee Eichelberger
- Derek and Lindsey Nelson
- Tara Hatch
- Jade and Dusty Gibb
- Celeste Cragun
- Nate and Sherry Anderson
- April Griffin
- Camille Clark
- Dana Baldwin

4 comments:

Zobrist Family said...

Thanx Dana!

Amber said...

You are hilarious! I love you! I will email it to you asap!

Anonymous said...

Jamiers---
Please add Steve and I to your Christmas Card List.

Steve and Julie Petersen
1893 East Millbrook Road
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106

I know we are old, but we still love you! Isn't Lily the CUTEST?

Your Mom gave me Jade's blog spot address and I found yours through that. It is fun to look at while I am here at work alone.

Love Ya!
julie

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

I feel like my name was on a list to go see the principal...busted! I will email it to you.

--Celeste
p.s. I don't have yours either!