Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Book Review #17: The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray


I finished this book last thursday, but need some time to let it sink it, to determine how I felt about it. This is the third and last one in the Great and Terrible Beauty series. I have been waiting for it to come out for a few months now, and could hardly wait! It wasn't a disappointment in the fact that the Author didn't give it her all, but that it wasn't how I wanted it to end, per say! I'm kinda sad that the tale is over! I want it to go on! Ok, but besides how I wanted it to end, it really was a good book. Very descriptive and a major page turner! I felt that I had to read it in an english accent in my head to do it justice. :-) (It takes place in the late 1800's.) I highly recommend this series! It is so much fun! My rating......A!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Have you always been a reader? I don't remember you reading a lot when we were roomies. I don't remember the last book I read. So sad!

karly angela zobrist said...

ja-me thanks for the cute makeover of my page! i love you!

Dana said...

Thanks for my new layout! I love it! It looks like I will be coming to St. George...Weather permitting!