Friday, January 25, 2008

Gracie and Brooklyn's 4th Birthday Party!

Gracie and Brooklyn (Who are Lily's cousins) had a joint party on Wednesday at Chuck E Cheese! There were a lot of friends and family there to celebrate, and help eat all the pizza and cake...(Which, might I add, was really really good!) Lily enjoyed playing on all the little rides, and kept sneaking off by herself to get back to them! So, we just wanted to pay a little tribute to the Birthday Girls, and post a few cute pics of the party! Happy Birthday!!


5 comments:

Taylor said...

Ten bucks says I am taller than your nieces!!!

the waites said...

Hurry HUrry you have to read the book on my blog..... Best ever!!!


go take a peak!

tell me what you think!

Anonymous said...

jamie,
hi! i keep meaning to leave a note on your blog and now can't remember if i ever did or not!:) anyways, i'm glad you left a note. i had actually come across your blog a couple of times but didn't want to leave a note and have you not remember me or something.:) anyways, what a cute family. i will add you to my blog and check back! :)

Kara Benson said...

Thanks for thinking of us... that first pic is really good!

Heather said...

I wish we were there to celebrate with everyone. It looks like you had a great time.