Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas '07 and New Years '08!

I've decided to post some pics of our pretty uneventful Holiday this year! :-) Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were sad because Lily was sick and whiney and didnt want to sit on Santa's lap, so we tried Mrs. Claus and that didnt work either, and then Christmas morning she wasnt at all interested in her presents because of her fever, vomiting and such! You can tell from the pics it was a blast....! For New Years though, we went with some family and friends down to the Rio to watch Robby Madison break the world record on his dirt bike. He was succesful with a 322 foot jump. We then headed near the strip to get a good view of the fireworks! I feel the need to note that all the new years pic are taken with the iphone. I'm that good of a photographer. haha!













2 comments:

McEwen Family said...

Yes, I moved 2 years ago I think...update my address please, 9449 Havasu Canyon 89166.I saw your Christmas card at Tawny's, so so so cute! I'm glad you did something for New Years 08! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! We are so boring, we sat at home and fell asleep before midnight! Good for you for still livin it up!

Heather and Trevor said...

So I love that you went and saw Robby Madison! We watched that all night and were glued to the TV! I am so jealous that you saw it live! Crazy! He was crazy that he wanted to do it again! I love your CHristmas pictures too!