Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Almost a week old!

Okay all you whiners, I'm finally posting some new pics! I'll take some time soon to take some good ones, but I'm still trying to cope and get it through my head that I have 2 kids now! It's a little overwhelming, and I think I might be a little under the weather on top of that. I'm tired! We are adjusting though, and all of us are enjoying and loving our new addition! We're just working out the kinks. Beats being pregnant!!:-) Lily is a wonderful big sister and is totally in love with her. I also want to give some background on her name: Betsy Anjillena. Betsy was my great-grandmothers name, and she only had one sister and her name was Lily. Also, before my Gramme died in April, I told her that I loved Betsy, which was her mom, and she was really excited. So It's kind of a tribute to them. Gladys was my Gramme's name, and I just couldn't...! Anjillena (pronounced Angelina...Taylor...) is a combo of my Mom, Jill and Jake's Mom Angela! So there you go! She had her first post- hospital doctor appointment yesterday, and is doing good. She is the same weight as her birth weight, which is great! So, until I get some more pics, and mostly, feeling up to doing it, this is what you get. Enjoy!

Don't you just love the hair? I just hope it doesn't all fall out!







The Big Sister



Sunbathing in Lily's new room! (To help prevent jaundice...)


13 comments:

Kara Benson said...

I am in love! She is absolutely darling, I can't wait till I get to hold her!

katie speed said...

She really is SO SO CUTE!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

LOVE little newborns & your little Betsy is so dang cute I want to eat her. I love the names you chose for her...very cute! Oh and did I mention you look like so pretty even after giving birth, that is no easy task! Thanks for the darling package, Vivy really enjoyed the dora movie, book, tiara & card & it really helped to pass time. You are too thoughtful! We are glad to be out! love ya much -Brit

karly angela zobrist said...

oh my gosh! I just realised you had another kid when I looked at your side bar and saw the new little person featured there! I can not wait for thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

AWWW.. CONGRATS.. NOW YOU HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS...

Kerry said...

Love the pics! It is killing me that i have not seen her yet. I am so jealous you are not pregnant any more and i am. She is a doll. Love you guys

Unknown said...

She is a beauty congrats...yes 2 kids is an adjustment but it is way worth it!

Eryn said...

Ooooooh! She is so freakin precious! You can do the 2 kid thing, I'm sure of it! If I can do it, you can! It will be so fun to watch pictures of her growing up, so keep the pics coming!

McEwen Family said...

She is precious, darling, beautiful, adorable, like every good word in the book! I love the photo's you take, you are so talented Jamie! I can only imagine how overwhelming it is to have two kids, you'll do fine though, I'm not worried!

katie speed said...

awww. she is waving to me and Karly! She loves us...

the waites said...

Oh Jaime Im so excited for you! Betsy is so beautiful. Love the name- super cute.

Staci Leach said...

What a beautiful family...OOh that baby I just want to kiss her through the computer. I love the black and white with your Mom! Congrats!

terynmendenhall said...

She's adorable!! Congratulations, you guys should make lots of little ones.