Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Books

I haven't done any book reviews in ages, And someone reminded me the other day of that, so I thought I'd get going again. Pregnancy has really distracted me. So here are some of the books I've read lately, and my ratings to go along with it.

- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale....A! Loved it! Must read. (Plus, it has at least 2 or 3 that go along with it.

- Dean Koontz's Frankenstein by Dean Koontz...B-! It was a fun, modern twist on Frankenstein, but the third in the series has yet to be written, and the first didnt interest me enough to read the 2nd.

- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer...A! Who hasn't read this book? Do I even need to review it? I loved it, although I've heard many mixed reviews.

- The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer...A! I thought this book was awesome. I love when Authors have to do research to make their stories complete. I love a little fiction in with Non-Fiction. It totally showed in this book. I'm really interested in his other novels now. I will for sure check them out. It had a little "Da Vinci Code" feel to it.

2 comments:

Staci Leach said...

Thanks for the reviews Now I can look up some and get reading again! Good luck on the Induction! The second one is way easier than the first! I made sure I asked for the epidural before labor got too bad! No hurt in asking! Go Twinkle!

Heather said...

Good to know about some good books! I am so bad at reading :(