Friday, October 31, 2008

So long October, Hello November!

Needless to say, October has been a crazy month for us. Here's a little recap of our adventures. Let's just hope November is a little more relaxing!

-Had my 10 year High School Reunion! Go BHS!

Can you find the matches?






-Finished Lily's new room!

Gotta jump on the new bed!


-Had a baby!

Labor and Delivery





"Hey! She doesn't have any teef, only a tounge!"


First Family Picture

Going home!



-Halloween: Went "Trunk or Treating"

Gigi made her a Beanie....Maybe it'll fit next year? Or as Grandpa says, maybe when she's nine! :-)


The candy Fiend...she can't even wait till she gets home!

This about sums up how we all feel! Hibernation anyone?

8 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

That was a fun H.S. reunion! I can't believe how long my hair used to be. Should I grow it long again? I love you delivery pic with the Oxygen mask. You are the cutest James! Can't wait to hold your cute new little Betsey Baby!!

Matt and Mandy said...

Too cute, what a fun month for you and your darling little family!

Kerry said...

Love Lily's room. I can't wait to hear the things she says about the baby over the next months! I don't think Betsy looks like Lily. What's the family vote? I wish i could hibernate like Betsy at least till this baby comes out!

The iLLMaTiC said...

i think you spelt tongue wrong.. Is it tounge or tongue!? i think im right. i'm so confused.

Ash said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!! How fun to have two little girls!

Dawn Sims said...

I know I've said this a million times, but your family is adorable! I'm sure you're still adjusting. You'll have to let me know how everything is. I'm pretty sure when we get pregnant there will be the same gap between our kids. Have fun enjoying your new addition to your family!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!!

terynmendenhall said...

Two fold...that old high school picture is so so funny. Nice bangs Britney, nice overalls for all yals. And that picture of Lily should be the cover of a children's book. Get Karly on that.