Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pink Studio Shoes...Yum!

I've been looking online the last few days just browsing shoes, and kept coming across this brand, Pink Studio. I'd fall in love with a cute pair, and then later realize it was all the same brand! So, I thought I'd share this scrumcious brand with you other shoe lovers. You might find these old news...but for those of you that have just been introduced, you can send me written thank yous in the mail. (Comments work too.) :-) The best sites to find them are at Endless.com, and Nordstrom.com. You're Welcome!


I plan on buying these...possibly tomorrow!


And I wish I could get all of these!:




4 comments:

Kara Benson said...

Hey did you see the girl in India that was mysteriously bleeding from her pores? Well she made me think of you because her name is Twinkle! I smiled.... breath in close your eyes and ENJOY your last month. It really does go by way too fast! Love ya and your shoes!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

Kind of love the ankle boots. Paul hates them, but I think I need a pair and those might just be them.

Brittany Seager said...

love them! i really like the boots. a lot a lot.

Anonymous said...

Nice selection..! Well, Nordstrom and Endless both are my favorite store.