Sunday, September 30, 2007

Park City: The Alpine Slides

A few weeks ago we went up to Utah for a nice getaway, and to visit my sister Jaci. It had been years and years since I had gone on the alpine slides, so we decided it would be fun! I checked before we went, and we were allowed to take Lily on it with us. She loved it...especially the "big swing"...aka, the chair lift. Jake offered to take Lily down with him, but as we were putting our sleds on the slide, he asked the lady at the top if it was possible to go fast enough to go up over the edge or get enough air to fly off,...needless to say, Lily went with me! It was a lot of fun, and Lily said WEEE! the whole way day. Even if the slides wouldn't have been a blast, it was worth it just to see the leaves changing color! Here are some pictures from our little excursion.







3 comments:

the waites said...

I loved all these, you look so great! And your family is beautiful, I cant believe how big Lily is. Only a fat cow like myself would notice the Rocky Mountain chocolate bag in your moms hand... I love that place.

The Griffins said...

I wish we could have seen you guys while you were here! That would have been so fun! Next time you're in good ol' Utah, give us a holla!

Taylor said...

Jaci looks a little sophisticada with that do of hers.