Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hawaii Belly Pics

While we were in Hawaii, we had a photographer, Mark Lee, take some pictures. I've never had pregnant pics done, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I love the scenery in these...I just miss that place so much sometimes! These are a few he posted on his blog, which if you want to look at some more of his work, you can check it out by going to "sites to see" on the left and clicking on Holladay Photo. I'm still waiting to see the rest of them, which I hope are at a little better of an angle and dont give me so much of a double chin! :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jamie, i LOVE the pictures! and you look great!! :)

Staci Leach said...

You look beautiful! You are one of those pregnant girls you see and just say, "Aahh how cute!" i almost miss being pregnant when I see you...Then i remember the midnight trips to the potty and think I can wait a little while longer!