Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Miracle in Progress

This entry is dedicated to the lady who runs Miracle In Progress...Which is an ultrasound imaging center. They basically do gender checks and 3D and 4D ultrasound pics for babies in utero! My sister-in-law Katie had one done there a while ago, and they told her (a little too early...12 weeks) that it was a boy, and when she had her 18 week one done by her Obstetrician, they said it was a girl. (It's for sure a girl, by the way). So, she swindled the nice lady into doing a double check, just to make sure! I went along, and when her turn was up, the owner, (I can't remember her name), asked me if I wanted a little peek at little "Twinkle"....for free. Well of course! (Not that she'd do that for everyone, I'm pretty likable...) Her Pricing isn't that bad, and she may just cut you a deal! These are the pics she got of her in 3D. It's amazing to me how much she looks like Lily as an infant!! It's nuts. It makes me even more excited to finally meet her, and it's coming quick! I'm 33 weeks...not too much longer! If you're interested in finding out the sex of your baby before your official ultrasound, or want a 3D and 4D look at that little person beating the crap out of your insides, check this place out!

Miracle In Progress
7501 N. Cimarron Rd. Suite 107
Las Vegas, NV. 89131
(702) 255-4387




Cute little profile!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

WOW it is getting close. To be honest these pics kind of freak me out!

Terra Zobrist said...

What a cute little bun in the oven

karly angela zobrist said...

ya! what the heck? where did she stick that camera?!

Dana said...

I have never seen such a clear ultrasound! Amazing!
She is cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.