Monday, September 8, 2008

Home Sweet Hawaii

We're back from our wonderful trip! Since leaving Hawaii when we moved back to Vegas, I have frequent withdrawals, and beg Jake to go back to Visit! He usually resists, but since it was my birthday, and I'm also at the last point of being able to fly, due to pregnancy, we decided to go for it. It was just what I needed! I thought I would die leaving Lily behind with my parents for a week, since I cried all the way to the
airport, but once we got to Oahu, I realized it was gonna be nice! It also helped that Lily wanted nothing to do with me, and wouldnt even talk to me on the phone because she was having so much fun with her grandpa and grandma! We stayed at our old house with Katie and Brent in the back house, and they even installed an air conditioner inthe room we were staying in! I haven't had quality naps like that in forever!!! We did all the stuff we loved: Waimea Beach (My favorite), Turtle Bay on Labor Day, Matsumotos Shave Ice, And on my birthday we went into town, (Honolulu/ Waikiki) and ate dinner. It was nice to wear a bikini top and let it "All hang out". It was great, relaxing and I hope we don't wait 2 years to go back again. Next time it'll be with kids....yes, kids! (I can't believe that still). Lily would love it there! Here are some pics from our getaway! Back to reality now. Boo...Hiss!


This little guy plays "Aaron" on Lost! (He's Katie's friend's baby)

I'm scurvey conscience!(It's an orange slice..)





Every guy should paint their girlfriend's nails! Make sure to push back the cuticles first though...

Katie made this tutu for Indie, Meg's new baby!

Talents!



Best BBQ corn ever!


Really good food!

Me, and Katie's friend Meg, who is also my 2nd cousin and her Mom!

Shopping day!



Chase and Karly

Weirdos






U of H fans




31 weeks compared to 23 weeks...Nice try Kates!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, it looks like you guys had such a nice relaxing time! i want to go!!!!!!! you look great!:)

Eryn said...

so jealous

katie speed said...

awww. so sad your gone now. Laie misses you.

Kerry said...

I'M SO JEALOUS . THANKS FOR MAKING A STOP OVER IN CALI FOR EMMA'S BAPTISM

Staci Leach said...

I think Jake was making a face in all but 1 pic! Typical Zobrist!

Dana said...

I'm so jealous! Maybe next time we could take a big group back with all the kiddies...

Dana said...

I'm so jealous! Maybe next time we could take a big group back with all the kiddies...

Terra Zobrist said...

Next time I get to come with you!

Scarlet said...

So jealous! The last time I was at Waiema(how ever you spell it) you were having me take pics with random guys and then ignoring me!