Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm gonna be honest...

I hate being pregnant! It's no secret. I'm in a bad mood, and I thought maybe venting a little would relieve some tension. We'll see. I'm about a month away from my due date. I'm so uncomfortable already I wanna cry all day. I think mostly it just makes me pissed! I went to the doctor this morning, and there hasn't been any progression...barely any thinning out and no dilating. Also, I'm going to start closing my eyes when I stand on the scale. There's no good in knowing exactly how fat I'm getting and counting all the weight I have to lose. Weight Watchers is gonna get rich off me...even with the three months I get for free after having a baby since I'm a lifetime member (and proud of it!) It's gonna take me longer than that! I'm having complete mixed emotions...I feel so not ready for this baby, and at the same time I want her out. Ugh.(I'm starting to feel a little better...). It feels so far away, and way too soon all at the same time. If I go to the doc in 2 weeks and still nothing is happening, I guess I'm gonna start jumping on trampolines, riding motorcycles, or anything that would get this kid out!!! (I'm hungry now.) Any words of encouragement?

5 comments:

Kerry said...

I feel the same way and i still have 4 weeks longer than you so buck up little camper your closer than I!

Brooke said...

Time is so funny like that.. you think it's never going to end and then 6 months later it seems like it went by so fast. Hang in there!! Also.. did you guys take the picture in Hawaii. I had to call Cody over because it's just amazing! You are adorable and it's such a beautiful setting. Is that fish eye look a camera lens or what?

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

It is called Tylenol PM and a babysitter.
Hang in there. They are a lot of work once they get here. Enjoy going places without packing up your whole house, spit-up free shirts and no diapers to change. My new life-worth it, just a lot of work. :) She will be here soon enough.

Staci Leach said...

I've done it all...Mowed the lawn, mopped the kitchen at 3am, jumped on tramp, jumped flat footed. Nada...The more you try the more false labor you have! I'd say pray! Pray like no other! And of coarse the other thing is sex...That didn't work either!

Taylor said...

I hat when you are pregnant too. No more sucker punches to the gut like I used to do. Those were the days