Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mormon Missionary Calendar...WHA??!!?


Yes, it's 1:52 am, and I cant sleep, so I was looking on some dumb celebrity gossip sites..(ahem, Perezhilton.com and tmz.com...I cant get enough!...:-) ) and I found this post about a Mormon Missionary calendar. Weird, I know. So I went to the site and still, I just dont get it! I cant decide what I think of it,...and who would pose for a calendar like this, let alone, who's gonna buy it??!? It may make a good, gag or white elephant gift! ( I thought of it first, for the record!) Anyways, I'm looking for some feedback. Let me know what you think.....! (Incase the link doesnt work, it's www.mormonsexposed.com)

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Someone emailed Ron about this. We thought it was a joke. haha

Alesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alesa said...

I think that Mormon boys are hotter when they are in their suits rather then san shirt. This calendar may say that they are trying to "bare their testimonies", but i don't see how imodesty and sexuality bring people to Christ? did they not notice that when you have www.mormonSEXposed

Brock Nelson said...

It kinda bugged me. They sure do look good but it bothers me that it almost makes it look like set apart missionaries are getting down and dirty. Weird!

Anonymous said...

ALL OF THIS IS FAKE. MORMON MISSIONARIERS ARE NOT LIKE THIS!!!! THEY ARE A HECK OF ALOT BETTER THAN THIS PICTURE POSTED!! THIS MORMON"SEXPOSED"IS PROBABLY JUST AS A FAKE SITE LIKE THAT PICTURE! WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU THINK!

Anonymous said...

are mormons allowed to have gay sex?