Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oh, the photoshoot!

My littlest sister is quite the artistic photographer. So, we did this shoot in the pool yesterday, and it must have looked like so much fun that Jessica's husband Eric joined in...hence the guy other than my husband in the pictures! What? This is how we take family pics in this family! :-) We went to Saver's and bought that dress for $12, so we didnt feel bad about drenching it in the pool! Jessica did my make-up and took the pics....this is what we do in our spare time. What can I say?



10 comments:

KABSorensen said...

Those are great pictures. You look great, and I love the makeup.

Lindsey F. said...

These pictures are awesome!!! You should check out the website www.trashthedress.com. Lots of cool pics like these in wedding dresses! I would love to do something fun and creative like that with my wedding dress!

the waites said...

i love a great photo shoot,look at sister natalies blog.

Brittney said...

Um.. ok, you are beautiful! And your sister takes good pics! Anytime you are bored and want to do a photo shoot, i'm in, call me!

Mandy said...

i love these photos! i saw them do something like this on americas next top model. dont ask me why i watch that show...we dont have cable ok :)

Kara Benson said...

You're crazy.......Beautiful!!

aaron and allee said...

You look incredible! These should be on a magazine cover.

Scarlet said...

I love them! You guys should go pro! I was very entertained by your blog.

jaclyn anderson said...

Wow Jamie! Those are absolutely beautiful!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Jamie I love those pictures...I am laughing because Jaren said, "woah how in the heck did Jamie do that? And... when do we get our family photo shoot in the pool?" You are the cutest love ya