Wednesday, July 9, 2008

'08 Canada Trip!

Our first morning in Canada! It was about 11am when the ice cream party went down. Who wouldn't want chocolate ice cream then? :-) Lily was obviously liking it...! We had a really fun time hanging out in Canada this year. The weather was amazing, and it was nice to be out of the sweltering heat for a week. The cousins had fun playing, beating each other up, playing on the playground, going on bike rides, etc. For those who don't know, we go to Canada every summer. Waterton, Alberta, Canada to be exact. Jake's family has a beautiful cabin there. I'm not really that outdoorsy, but I enjoy it a lot besides the hikes. Honestly, I could do without those. :-) So, the next few posts are blurbs from our trip. Why can't it be 75 degrees in Vegas in the summer?

The perfect breakfast!...My mom would agree!


Cousin dog pile!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

JAMIE- I AM GOING TO FREAKING EAT YOUR DAUGHTER- SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISS YOU KIDS!! kENDRA

katie speed said...

awww! cousins! love your pictures and you are a cute pregnant mom.