Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A stroll to Cameron Falls

Jake, Lily and I took a walk down to Cameron Falls which is literally about 50 feet away from the cabin. It was a pretty warm day, and considering that I'm always feeling like its 15 degrees hotter than it actually is lately, sitting by the waterfall seemed like a dandy idea! Plus, the falls are huge this year! They had record snow and so the run off is making it giant, and creates a lot of cooling mist in the area...perfect for me! Anyway, this a brief summary if that half hour.


Born Bandleader!

This pic doesn't even really need an explanation...





She peed her pants. Oops! She didn't want to walk home like that.

How embarrassing would this be if she understood?!

Apparently there is no other way to hold a kid with peed pants!

5 comments:

terynmendenhall said...

Love all your pictures, that waterfall would've made me have peed pants too!

alexis said...

you took such good pictures! how fun!

karly angela zobrist said...

I wanted to be there!!! I just cannot wait to see you guys

Anonymous said...

dang....jamie....
your daughter looks just like you... she is so cute!!! well, we're coming out in september so hopefully we can meet ok..
aloha,
nanea

Dawn Sims said...

She is so cute. Bryan, Cohen and I will be out there in October. We seriously need to get together! When are you due again? Do you guys have a name picked out yet? I bet Lily is excited to be a big sister.