Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cousins Photoshoot!

We took some really fun pics last Saturday! My sister-in-law Kerry took some cute ones too...you can check hers out by clicking HERE. It's hard work chasing 3 2-year-olds around!! These three are cousins. Lily is the oldest by five months, and then Meg who is the midget of the three, and then Layla who is 9 months younger than Lily, but never the less a giant! They all love each other. I wish I had cousins my age! I'd tell you where we did it, but then I wouldn't get you to ask me to take your pics. :-) If you're interested, let me know! There are a plethora of cool different colored walls in this secret place too!

The 3 of them!










Lily







A few randoms...




Meg





Layla





6 comments:

Megan said...

I wish I was close to you I would have you do my kids pics for sure. Those are darling!!

Kerry said...

I Love the shot you got of Lily. You are for sure going to have to give Lily a new room when the baby comes done in Bright pink and lime green! I need copies of These you got some darling ones of Meg. and i need copies of Cancun and Canada!

Anonymous said...

SOO CUTE! Where is this place? You are so talented.

aaron and allee said...

These are all adorable! Congratulations on your impending arrival!

Beehive State Builders said...

That is the COOLEST shoot ever! I LOVE the colors! I wish we lived in Vegas, I would die to have you do my kids' picts! I have to know where you got the darling skirts, McKinley would die for one!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

SUPER CUTE! I want Clara and Vivy to get that same darling photo shoot next time I'm in town! You and Kerry are so talented and creative. Not to mention all those girls are darling and should be put in a magazine. I love you Jamiliajean!! Oh and thanks for the cute hair cut!